Angel Face Wash Cloth with Bamboo Charcoal
The Konjac sponge's multi-award winning Konjac Angel Cloth is now available with added oil-reducing bamboo charcoal. Once wet, this fallen angel unfolds into a soft exfoliating cloth that will rival your old flannel or muslin.
The angel is kinder to skin than the traditional flannel, which can be too harsh and over-exfoliate. Our Konjac cloth gently exfoliates and leaves the newly formed skin conditioned and fresh – so no tightness or dry patches. The wafer-like Konjac fibre should be hydrated under warm water and then gently squeezed out.
Simply add a small amount of your favourite cleanser to remove your makeup. If you are wearing water-based makeup, no additional cleanser will be needed. After use, the cloth should be rinsed out before being hung on a towel rail to dry.
Made in South Korea on the island of Jeju
The world's no.1 Korean Konjac Sponge brand
- Ideal for oily, teenage & blemish-prone skin
- Enriched with naturally oil-reducing charcoal powder
- Based on our CEW award-winning 100% Pure Konjac Angel Cloth
- Kinder alternative to a muslin or flannel
- Reusable & easy to use
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free
- 100% colouring & additive-free