Mooth Paste Fluoride Free 100gr
- A natural toothpaste with a Fluoride-free alternative
- Calcium Hydroxyapatite (HA) is a remineralising Fluoride substitute
- Free from SLS, Saccharin, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide and more
- Aloe Vera promotes oral health by reducing plaque
- Xylitol helps prevent bacteria and plaque from sticking to teeth
- Stevia Leaf Extract makes it taste nice – especially for kids!
Sorbitol (Thickens and Sweetens), Calcium Carbonate, Tapioca Starch, Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Sodium Bicarbonate (Low Abrasive Bicarb), Hydroxyapatite (Remineralisation Agent), Xylitol (Natural Sweetener), Decyl Glucoside (Glucose Based Cleanser), Flavour - Natural Peppermint, Xanthan Gum (Food Grade Thickener), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Extract (Natural Sweetener), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (Coconut & Taurine Derived Cleanser).
Even when we spit out toothpaste, we ingest some and our mouths also absorb contents into the blood-stream. Not to mention how much toothpaste children swallow. For this reason we choose ingredients that are healthy while being the very best at keeping our teeth healthy and strong.
We show all the ingredients on our website, not just the pretty ones. That way you can see why we chose them and get in touch if you have any more questions.
Please be aware that ingredients may vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most up-to-date and relevant list of ingredients.